In order to provide service to our patients during this period of the COVID-19 pandemic, First State Compassion has implemented an online ordering and pick-up process, which will limit exposure to patients and FSC employees as well.
Patients will have the ability to place orders from the FSC online menu and then come to the Center and pick-up their order either through a drive-through process in Wilmington or via a designated parking spot process in Lewes. This will eliminate patients from having to exit their vehicle and enter the Center to make their purchase. Advisors with safety vests will be available to assist you in the parking lot.
Online Order Procedure:
- Place your order online for pick up at First State Compassion Wilmington or Lewes.
- We receive your order and prepare it for pickup.
- Patients will be alerted via text or email when their product is ready for pick-up at the Center.
- Follow signage when you arrive at FSC.
- Follow the Traffic Control employees to the Curbside Pick-Up (Wilmington) or Designated Parking area (Lewes).
- An FSC employee will contact you at your vehicle for the transaction.
- Patients need to have cash in hand. The ATM at FSC is not available. No credit cards.