Medical cannabis can work wonders for those who manage chronic pain and other conditions – especially if patients find the ingestion method that works best for them. Each type of cannabis has its distinct ingestion method.
We’ve highlighted the benefits of some of the most popular methods below so that you can decide for yourself which option may work best for you and your condition:
- Immediate effects – very useful for patients who require immediate relief.
- Simple, easy to use.
- Many patients enjoy cannabis’s flavonoids and terpenoids.
- Quite simple to dose, even if the dosage is not precise.
- Immediate effect.
- Little to no smell – much more discreet than smoking.
- Dosage is easy to control, although precise dosages are still difficult to determine.
- More discreet than smoking (i.e., less of an odor).
- Strong, long-lasting effects, which can be ideal for insomnia or chronic pain.
- Much more discreet compared to vaporizing or smoking.
- Nothing to inhale – ideal for those concerned for lung health.
- Little is needed for therapeutic effects.
- Can be micro-dosed based on patient needs.
FSC is here to help you make the choice that’s right for you! If you’d like to discuss the pros and cons of each method, just contact one of our patient advisors, who will guide you each step of the way and help you find the medicine that will bring you the relief you are seeking.